Mozai.com :: Photography :: Convergence VI :: Search
C6 Photos: pier|saturday
8 pictures found.
- We're waiting at pier 56, and Rafe's showing off.
"saturday ferry pier rafe who"
- John "The Evil Chemist" VerBerg and a lady who I really aught to know the name of, and I have a horrible feeling she may be hurt that I don't know it right now. Amy Lyn helpfully suggested her name might be "Diana"
"saturday ferry pier verberg diana who"
- Lollypop couple at the pier. Looks like Gwyrah and Lisa, but Gwyrah said it isn't. Jodi Mikesell says "This couple is Asia and Joey. They live in Tacoma, WA. Asia was one of my models for the fashion show."
"saturday ferry pier couples asia joey"
- Crowd scene at pier 56. Another shot taken by holding my camera above my head and pointing it in hopefully the right direction.
"saturday ferry pier crowds"
- I really aught to know the names of these people, or maybe not. I kept seeing the man on the right around all weekend, and I remember him from New Orleans, but maybe we weren't introduced. Not a cross- dresser, just looks good in women's clothes. (Carla Holley said the boy looking good on the right is Jamie... among the other things she said about him.)
"saturday ferry pier who jamie"
- Astrid and Hardrock, and Hardrock's whips. Narrin and Jo can be seen in the background.
"saturday ferry pier astrid hardrock narrin jo"
- What the *hell* is with Cossack and climbing things?
"saturday ferry pier cossack monica"
- The ferry. I didn't get much chance to take photos of the inside. Shortly after boarding Astrid started to get nervous. "I'm gonna puke, I know I'm gonna puke, why the hell don't they sell gravol on the pier?" Apparently it's illegal for the crew to give drammamine (aka gravol, or motion-sickness pills) to the passengers. I walked her around, she was getting her sea legs, but she was only comfortable on the top deck and it was too damned cold. Then the water got choppy and she insisted she get off the boat... she felt awful about it, and kept apologizing all the way back to the hotel. Turns out, she was the smart one; crew said the water was only rough in the pier, but passengers later said it got much worse in the bay, and people did get quite quite ill. We went to the consolation-prize venue, the Mercury.
"saturday ferry pier"
Moses Moore, email@example.com
for Convergence Six. Last updated (Sun Aug 13 10:53:26 2017)