Between June 2010 and February 2011, Starit of tgchan successfully told an illustrated murder-mystery story in the improv-storytelling style made famous by Problem Sleuth and RubyQuest.
Load times are a bit longer, since most chapters are over 150 pages and ~30 megabytes in size.
- Chapter one: As part of your job, you must keep the crew and the passengers under control and prevent any trouble, act of violence or sabotage during the journey. (96 pages)
- Chapter two: "Ah, back to the land of the living, eh officer?" (154 pages)
- Chapter three: Tiak slowly wakes up, briefly forgetting where he went to sleep. He remembers quickly. (154 pages)
- Chapter four: Tiak finds himself sitting on an uncomfortable chair, facing the Colonel's blank stare. (183 pages)
- Chapter five: Tiak begins to wake up in the brig, his mind still dizzy, his body still feels exhausted. ...and something is dripping on his face. (179 pages)